Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun

Thanks for such a great 2012 season!  Our inaugural year was a success and you helped to make it that way.

We will miss Hillary, Mali, Rachel and Gentri and wish exciting cooking adventures for them in the future.  I am delighted about the 4 new members who are going to join us in 2013.  Three of whom are complete strangers to me, but their reputations precede them!

Thank you for being a part of an idea that I have wanted to bring to fruition for a long time.  I hope that you have as many great memories as I do; and a new, fantastic stash of recipes.  Make sure to look at the updated Lemons and Limes recipes...I know you have all been asking about, "THAT chicken"!

Can't wait to see you all in February when The Elizabeths will kick off our new season.  I will send out the final calendar soon.

Until then,

Happy Holidays and Happy Hosting!

Niki





Highlights from the 2012:

Niki and Kastell




Gentri and Rachel






The Elizabeths



 
Hillary and Mali



Kim and Olivia





Emily and Merianne





No comments:

Post a Comment